Why TradeTech Asia is a Must Attend Event
TradeTech Asia is the region’s largest trading and technology conference, bringing together over 500 senior equity trading and technology professionals.
With over 70% of the audience from a buy-side, broker or an exchange, TradeTech is unrivalled in its ability to uncover, debate and determine where the industry is heading. Year after year it has convinced Asia’s most senior trading and technology decision makers to leave their desks for two days each November.
Tackle your most pressing challenges including:
- Market update: Hear from leading buy-side firms in Asia, Europe and the US about their trading preferences, strategies and requirements.
- Regulation: With an increasing pressure from regulators to track and report all trades, how can your firm best prepare for 2015?
- China: Can investors effectively access China through the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect project?
- Dark pools: Discussions that will shed light on its structure and associated regulatory requirements
- Multi-asset: What do you need to know while building a multi-asset trading system?
- International vs. Regional broker: How can your regional broker help you while entering emerging markets?
- Exchanges: How are Asia’s leading exchanges updating their systems to remain competitive?
- HFT: Examining Asia’s market structure and its impact on HFT
- FCA & commission unbundling: How will it impact Asia?